Wow! I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by the lovely Ren at http://funnyrunnyren.wordpress.com 🙂
Thank you! which is tres exciting!! As part of the award I need to provide a link back to the awesome blogger who nominated me, give 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questions set by Ren, nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers and set 11 questions for them to answer.
So here goes:
1) I have 2 adult fish called Bow and George, a baby fish called Sunshine and an adorable fluffy hamster called Oreo.
2) I am petrified of clowns, the dark, being disliked by people and the thought of having to jump or step-off from a great height.
3) I love bananas and anything banana flavoured- simple!
4) I want to write a book, I often wonder if my gut instinct to study English at university and not graphic design may have taken me to a place where I become even more fulfilled and incredibly wealthy lol!
5) I hate my own laugh (so many varieties of it) but love the feeling of laughing while heartedly enough to just get over it!
6) I am still a fat girl stuck in a slimmer girls body… I wanna eat EVERYTHING!!
7) I admire people that are able to constrain their emotions and not be completely overwhelmed and consumed by them like I am.
8) I sometimes feel like I have more in common with my 12yr old students than my 27yr old friends.
9) I didn’t like owls much, then I got one gift, everyone started to buy me presents with an owl theme and now I do actually like them lol.
10) I long to be married.
11) I don’t really like alcohol of it’s affects even though I drink it at times and pretend to enjoy it! Unless it tastes nice!
1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Press the alarm off button and wait for my second alarm to go off! I then usually get straight up and get dressed and work ready within 10mins and out the door.
2. Best book you ever read?
Jemima J by Jane Green – it changed my life!! Weight wise!
3. Biggest pet peeve?
Vanity and bad manners from people, it’s just bit necessary.
4. TV show you can’t get enough of right now?
Orange is the new black is awesome!
5. One issue you don’t think people pay enough attention to?
Alzheimer’s and dimensia (not enough awareness is being raised)
6. Your favorite place to go to unwind?
The gym, a long straight road for a run or a hot candle lit bath.
7. The best present you ever received?
Oreo my hamster from dan (closely followed by a one off Italian case from my parents that I had shown an interest in on holiday in Italy that they surprised me with one Xmas)
8. Cats or dogs?
Oooh tough… I love them both but if I HAD to pick… Dogs!
9. You’ll never be too old to…
Do anything… My general mindset in life!
10. Where do you write your blog posts?
Usually in bed or on the sofa in the front room chilling and reflecting.
11. The best advice you have ever received?
‘You are as good as you think you are, you can do anything you put your mind to – you’ll be a great teacher’ my good friend the late great Ads Hindle xx
1)who will you always listen to and take advise from no matter what?
2)what weather best describes your personality?
3) if you could be any animal for a day what would it be and why?
4) define your weakness in life?
5) what is your favourite sweet/candy/chocolate?
6) who changed your world?
7) what is your biggest regret?
8) what is the first childhood memory that comes to your mind?
9) what book can you read again and again?
10) in three words summarise your blog?
11) name a place that helps you to put things into perspective?
My 11 nominations:
Exciting stuff! Let’s see who responds to their nomination! Thanks again Ren xx